Saltwater aquarium fish
False clown anemonefish
Great white shark
Pacific sleeper shark
Fish beginning with A
- The largest member of the family, the stone triggerfish reaches 1 metre , but most species have a maximum length between 20 and 50 centimetres .
- Filefish are tropical to subtropical tetraodontiform marine fish of the diverse family Monacanthidae.
- The boxfishes are a family, Ostraciidae, of squared, bony fish belonging to the order Tetraodontiformes, closely related to the pufferfishes and filefishes.
- Porcupinefish are fish of the family Diodontidae, , also commonly called blowfish .
- Tetraodontidae is a family of primarily marine and estuarine fish.
Eastern smooth boxfish
- The Aracanidae are a family of bony fishes related to the boxfishes.
- The spikefishes are family, the Triacanthodidae of ray-finned fishes related to the pufferfishes and triggerfishes.
- Molidae is the family of the molas or ocean sunfishes, unique fish whose bodies come to an end just behind the dorsal and anal fins, giving them a "half-a-fish" appearance.
- Triacanthidae, commonly known as triplespines or tripodfishes, is a family of Indo-Pacific fishes.
- It is native to the Indian and western Pacific Oceans.
Pictures and facts of the order Tetraodontiformes