Saltwater aquarium fish
False clown anemonefish
Great white shark
Pacific sleeper shark
Fish beginning with A
- Congridae is the family of conger and garden eels.
- Ophichthidae is a family of eels, comprising species commonly called worm eels and snake eels.
- Moray eels are cosmopolitan eels of the family Muraenidae.
- Anguillidae is a family of fishes that contains many of the freshwater eels.
Deepwater arrowtooth eel
- Cutthroat eels are a family, Synaphobranchidae, of eels, the only member of the suborder Synaphobranchoidei.
Atlantic snipe eel
- Snipe eels are a family, Nemichthyidae, of eels.
Stripesnout false moray
- The Chlopsidae, or false morays, are a family of eels found in coral reefs worldwide.
- The Colocongridae or Worm eels are a family of eels, containing a single genus, Coloconger.
Yellow pike conger
- The Muraenesocidae, or pike congers, are a small family of marine eels found worldwide in tropical and subtropical seas.
Narrownecked oceanic eel
- Longneck eels or neck eels are a family, Derichthyidae, of eels.
- The duckbill eels or witch eels are a family, Nettastomatidae, of eels.
Rusty spaghetti eel
- The Moringuidae is a small family of eels.
- The Myrocongridae or Thin eels are a small family of eels found only in the Atlantic Ocean, and consisting of a single genus, Myroconger.
Pacific mud eel
- The Heterenchelyidae or Mud eels are a small family of eels native to the Atlantic, Mediterranean, and eastern Pacific.
- Sawtooth eels are a family, Serrivomeridae, of eels found in temperate and tropical seas worldwide.
Pictures and facts of the order Anguilliformes