Celastrales is an order of flowering plants.
Families in the order Celastrales of plants
- Commonly known as the olivillo or aceitunillo, it is a large evergreen tree endemic to the forests of the Valdivian temperate rain forests and Magellanic subpolar forests of southern Chile's Pacific coast, where it forms is a canopy tree in the broadleaf forests.
- Icacinaceae is a family of flowering plants.
- Salvadoraceae is a family in the plant order Brassicales, comprising 3 genera totalling around 12 species.
- The Celastraceae , is a family of about 90-100 genera and 1,300 species of vines, shrubs and small trees, belonging to the order Celastrales.
- Dichapetalaceae is a family of flowering plants, consisting of 3 genera and about 165 species.
- Holly is a genus of approximately 600 species of flowering plants in the family Aquifoliaceae, and the only living genus in that family.
© 2011 Plants