Saltwater aquarium fish
False clown anemonefish
Great white shark
Pacific sleeper shark
Fish beginning with A
Lake Tanganyika sardine
- The family Mormyridae, sometimes called "elephantfish" , are freshwater fish in the order Osteoglossiformes native to Africa.
- The family Notopteridae contains eight species of osteoglossiform fishes, commonly known as featherbacks and knifefishes.
- The aba has a long and slender body, with no caudal, pelvic, or anal fins.
- The mooneyes are a family, the Hiodontidae, of primitive ray-finned fish comprising two living and three extinct species in the genus Hiodon.
- Arowanas are freshwater bony fish of the family Osteoglossidae, sometimes known as "bonytongues".
- Freshwater butterfly fish are small, no more than 13 centimetres in length, with very large pectoral fins.
Pictures and facts of the order Osteoglossiformes