Saltwater aquarium fish
False clown anemonefish
Great white shark
Pacific sleeper shark
Fish beginning with A
Blueback glut herring
- Clupeidae is the family of the herrings, shads, sardines, hilsa and menhadens.
Longfin Pacific anchovy
- The anchovies are a family of small, common salt-water forage fish.
- The wolf herrings are a family of two marine species of ray-finned fish related to the herrings.
- The denticle herring is a small species of ray-finned fish found only in the rivers of Benin, Nigeria and Cameroon, related to the herrings, but notable for its large anal fin and its array of denticle like scales under the head giving it almost a furry appearance.
- Pristigasteridae is a family of fish related to the herrings, and including the genera Ilisha and Pellona.
- Sundaland noodlefishes are a small family, Sundasalangidae, of clupeiform fishes.
Pictures and facts of the order Clupeiformes