Saltwater aquarium fish
False clown anemonefish
Great white shark
Pacific sleeper shark
Fish beginning with A
- The flashlight fish are a family, the Anomalopidae, of beryciform fish.
- While understandably named for their disproportionately large, fang-like teeth and unapproachable visage, fangtooths are actually quite small and harmless to humans: the larger of the two species, the common fangtooth, reaches a maximum length of just 16 centimetres ; the shortthorn fangtooth is about half this size.
- Slimeheads, also known as roughies and redfish, are mostly small, exceptionally long-lived, deep-sea beryciform fish constituting the family Trachichthyidae .
- The Berycidae is a small family of deep sea fishes, related to the squirrelfishes.
- Pinecone fishes are small and unusual beryciform marine fish of the family Monocentridae.
Parin's spiny fin
- Spinyfins are a family, Diretmidae, of beryciform fishes.
Pictures and facts of the order Beryciformes