Saltwater aquarium fish
False clown anemonefish
Great white shark
Pacific sleeper shark
Fish beginning with A
- Waryfishes are deep-sea aulopiform fishes in the small family Notosudidae.
- Lancetfishes are large oceanic predatory fishes in the genus Alepisaurus , the only living genus in the family Alepisauridae.
- The daggertooths are a genus of aulopiform fish, the sole genus of the family Anotopteridae.
- Barracudinas are about 50 species of marine fishes of the family Paralepididae, found almost worldwide in deep waters.
Eastern Pacific flagfin
- The Aulopidae are a small family of aulopiform fish, containing the single genus Aulopus.
- Ipnopidae is a family of fishes in the order Aulopiformes.
- The pearleyes are a family, Scopelarchidae, of aulopiform fishes, distinguished by their unique visual system, with two retinas in each eye.
- Greeneyes are deep-sea aulopiform marine fishes in the small family Chlorophthalmidae.
- Sabertooth fishes are small, fierce-looking deep-sea aulopiform fish comprising the family Evermannellidae.
- Telescopefish are small, deep-sea aulopiform fish comprising the small family Giganturidae.
Smallfinned Bombay duck
- The Lizardfishes are a family, the Synodontidae, of aulopiform fish.
- The large head is dominated by a massive, truncated lower jaw and large, high-set eyes.
- Paraulopus is the only genus in the family Paraulopidae, a family of grinners in the order Aulopiformes.
- The Pseudotrichonotidae are a small family of aulopiform fish, consisting of just two species in a single genus, Pseudotrichonotus.
Pictures and facts of the order Aulopiformes